provides mediation services for a variety of domestic and workplace situations. We also pride ourselves in offering relationship education based on the latest research.
We need to remember that the elderly people in our lives weren’t always old and frail, and old and frail [...]October 13th, 2010
- October 13th, 2010
How can you help your aging parents protect themselves financially without putting your relationship in jeopardy?
Can we Talk? is a comprehensive, practical guide that guides baby boomers through the process of helping their elderly parents get their financial lives in order. Talking to your aging parents about all the financial issues that affect them is often very risky and difficult to do.September 15th, 2010
What can be Mediated:
All Family/Domestic Issues
- Divorce – all aspects of the impending situation
- Co-parenting plans for divorced or separated parents. We will help you put your children’s needs first and help you negotiate visitation, vacations, educational & childcare issues, medical situations, grandparent time, and more.
- Re-negotiation of parent time and parenting issues – This mediation is helpful for both parents to re-visit the current plan asking, “Is this still the best scenario for the children?”
- Property & debt division in divorce situations.
- Step-Family structures & plans. Helping families blend and establish balance.
- Elder Care & Adult Family situations – helping reduce conflict and restore family unity before disagreements escalate to the point of damaged family relationships or litigation. Everything from the elder’s living arrangements to guardianship issues.
- Existing marriages – This mediation can be helpful in negotiating issues involving living arrangements, money, intimacy, children, time management, and others wherein couples have either exhausted or don’t want to go the counseling route.
- Pre and Post-nuptial agreements.
- Pre-divorce Dilemma – This mediation is beneficial for couples asking “Should we stay or should we go?”
- Workplace Mediations
- Conflict management
- Elder Care
What People are Saying about Us
I found all the information you had very informative and understand what i need to look for in a healthy relationship.
Mrs. Richards - Thanks for the presentation it was interesting & helpful.
The presentation was great. I really liked it and learned alot. Thanks :)
First of all I’d like to say thanks. I don’t have the best role models for relationships. I thought your class was beneficial. I learned because people struggle is their own fault and its their jobs to fix that situation is in their hands. Thank you.
One thing that was the best was the Jerk qualities. It helped show me what I want to look for and qualities I need to keep myself from having.
I thought that your presentation was good & helpful. It made me realize a lot of things. It also helped me let go of a failed relationship; it made me realize she was really a Jerk. Thank you so much!